Sunday, January 27, 2008


Many have written, and many more will write, asking about injuries and what to do for them. I received a letter this morning, and most of them tell how they've seen chiropractors, orthopedists, physical therapists, etc. Simply put, most of these providers address only the site of injury, while Structural Management® Drs. begin with a full biomechanical exam that we call a Structural Fingerprint Exam® Please read the details on our website, then ask your questions. You'll find your questions are more detailed once you've learned a little bit more about biomechanics and Structural Management®.

No comments:

Post a Comment